Lin An Tai Historical House Stop：M9 and R34(only
Xinsheng Park Stop：285,298,676 and R50
Xinsheng Park Stop(Lin An Tai)：222,286(sub-line),74,527,642,643
Xinsheng Park Stop(Lin An Tai Historical House)：72
Metro Danshui Line
Yuanshan Station：transferring to R50 and alight
at Xinsheng Park stop
Open hours：AM9:00 to PM5:00
Closed days：Monday and folk holidays (Chinese New Year, Tomb Sweeping Festival,
Dragon Boat Festival and Mid-Autumn Festival)
1. Seven days in advance for groups of more than 20 persons with dedicated
2. Photographing, video recording and related activities shall be allowed
by the administrative office. ‧Notes for Tourists： 1. No destroying buildings
and touching cultural objects. 2. No plucking plants in the courtyard.
3. No smoking in all zones, and no drinking or eating in the historical house.
4. No vehicles.（baby carriage and vehicle of physical disabilities are excluded）
5. No pets and animals.（guide dog is excluded）
6. No playing with water in all ponds.
7. Please follow the guiding from staffs.
Department of Civil Affairs,Taipei City Government
Address : No.5, Binjiang St., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 104, Taiwan (R.O.C.) TEL：02-25996026
2014 Department of Civil Affairs, Taipei City Government All Rights Reserved Updated: 2016/11/15 10:56:31